Sunday 15 January 2012

Hello My Name Is Twilight And I Am A Dracula

I invented a new game recently. Sometimes, for my own amusements I like to get things wrong, adding "the" and pluralising where it is not necessary. I am probably the only person who finds this amusing, but nevetheless I feel the need to take it to the next level.

There is brief amusement in confusing fictional characters and the authors who created them or the actors who portray them, but I want to go further than that.

 I want to confuse characters or catchphrases with titles. It's the only way forward.

In its most basic form, you can start by assuming the name of the band is the name of the singer.

You know that guy, Jethro Tull? Plays the flute?

Which one's Pink?

This is just the beginning though. Taken to extremes, you can apply it to any media.


1 comment:

  1. Was wondering where you'd got to. One day I might read this.

    ReplyDelete